Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee’s Summit has an immediate opening for a Title Clerk / Biller in our centralized Accounting Department.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Health & Wellness programs
- 401k + Company Match Contributions
- Growth Opportunities with Continuous Training and Development
- Employee discounts - Service, Parts, Body Shop and Sales
What you’ll do:
- Process documents for state registration, follow the proper paperwork and ensure that tax and title documents are also completed.
- Process all payoffs, registrations for new and pre-owned vehicles, all license plate issuing and transfers and obtain all dealer titles.
- Send bills, contracts, warranties and service contracts to the appropriate agency, such as the department of motor vehicles.
- Check for completeness and signatures on all required parts of forms. Additionally, vehicle title clerks may check for accuracy of vehicle sale and purchase prices.
- Maintain a file of sales, prices, payments, warranties, service contracts and other pertinent information related to the sale or transfer of a vehicle.
- Maintain titles and MSO’s for inventory.
- Prepare title work for sold vehicles and submit to DMV.
- Enter used vehicle purchases into inventory.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience as a Title Clerk or Biller
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred
- Highly organized and eagerness to improve
- Willingness to take initiative
- Computer literacy, quality writing and grammar skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks easily
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Work with all levels of employee
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.